Celebrity marriages can sometimes stand the test of time, but many others end before they ever really get started. Like this quickie marriage.
Robin Givens and her tennis instructor Svetozar Marinkovic got married in 1997. The marriage however was not forever, it actually ended the same exact day! The two seperated on the same day and Givens filed for divorce mere months later.
May 7, 2009 article in Forbes magazine reports that the U.S. government is suing Givens over allegations of $292,000 of unpaid federal taxes, interest and penalties. The government has asked a federal court in Florida for a judgment against her on 39 assessments covering eight years.
Below is a Top 10 Short Celebrity Marriages list!
1. Zsa Zsa Gabor married Felipe de Alba and had the vows annulled after only one day in 1982.
2. Robin Givens wed tennis instructor Syetozar Marinkovic in 1997 - and their marriage lasted one day.
3. Britney Spears and Jason Alexander had their 2004 marriage anulled after just 55 hours.
4. Dennis Hopper and Michelle Phillips wed on Halloween in 1970 and divorced just eight days later.
5. Drew Barrymore and Jeremy Thomas ended their marriage one month after tying the knot.
6. Pamela Anderson and Kid Rock started dating in 2001 and became engaged by 2002. They broke off the engagement before getting married in 2006. They filed for divorce within four months.
7. Eddie Murphy "married" Tracey E. Edmonds in 2008 in a "spiritual ceremony" that ended in "divorce" two weeks later.
8. Colin Farrell and Amelia Warner married in July of 2001 and divorced four months later.
9. Nicolas Cage and Lisa Marie Presley married in 2002 and filed for divorce just three and a half months later.
10. Nicky Hilton married Todd Andrew Meister in 2004 and had the marriage annulled within three months.