|NY DAILY NEWS|
Buffalo Bills fan's Flaming Butt [VIDEO] Extinguished By Fellow Tailgaters' Beers. Last Sunday's game versus the Jets was hotly contested. So much so that a fan caught on fire during a tailgate.
A group of rowdy Buffalo Bills fans tailgating before Sunday's game outside Ralph Wilson Stadium in the Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park were recorded on video using their beers to put out the flames on the seat of their friend's pants.
The video has well over 6,000 retweets and 5,000 likes.
The man ignores the warnings of his fellow tailgaters and takes a second leap onto the table before his fellow fans move in to extinguish his flaming pants with their cans of brew.
|Most Recent Published Articles|