Sports News
Published: Jan 5, 2016
Buffalo Bills Fan's Flaming Rear [VIDEO] Extinguished By Tailgaters' Brewskis
by Maria Gomez


Buffalo Bills fan's Flaming Butt [VIDEO] Extinguished By Fellow Tailgaters' Beers. Last Sunday's game versus the Jets was  hotly contested. So much so that a fan caught on fire during a tailgate.

A group of rowdy Buffalo Bills fans tailgating before Sunday's game outside Ralph Wilson Stadium in the Buffalo suburb of Orchard Park were recorded on video using their beers to put out the flames on the seat of their friend's pants.

Twitter-user @boxxa posted a video that shows a fan jumping onto a table ablaze. When the fan stood up, it was clear the flames had spread to his backside.

The video has well over 6,000 retweets and 5,000 likes.

The man ignores the warnings of his fellow tailgaters and takes a second leap onto the table before his fellow fans move in to extinguish his flaming pants with their cans of brew.

Most Recent Published Articles




© Copyright 2004-2012 by Post Chronicle Corp.
Top of Page

PostChronicle.com is best viewed with an 1024x768 screen resolution




Disclaimer: The views expressed on this site are that of the authors and not necessarily that of The Post Chronicle™. Since we offer our product free of charge, we run banner advertising in order to cover the operating costs of delivering the material. Read More Here  DMCA Policy Here  Privacy Policy Here Main News RSS Feed Here